Wednesday 31 March 2010

Le Theatre de quantempus

That's right! My portfolio site has finally gone live! Hip Hip Hurrar!! It's been a long time coming and all the blood, sweat and tears have finally paid off. It includes artwork from both my Art & Design and Multimedia Technology degrees and I've also added a section that showcases my favourite sketchbooks.


The design and interface was largely inspired by fairytales and old victorian toy theatres. My Mum bought me one when I was little and I loved putting on shows and playing with all the set pieces and characters. I thought it'd be fun recreating that in flash, with all the child-like wonder I had as a kid I might add :))

So..what're you waiting for!!? Grab yourself a ticket, take your seat and enjoy the show :D

www.quantempus.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. Hurray!! Well done chuck, you've built a cracker of a flash site. It's been a huge project to bring it all together but so worth it. It's so cool!! You should be very pleased with yourself about now :D xxx ("smug mode..")

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)