Sunday 22 November 2009

TrumpetCleaner is live!


That's right my brand new, interactive, mechanical portfolio site is finished. Inspired as much by cosy (dingy) pubs as it is by Blackpool, the site should also give you an idea about what bounces around inside my skull when I'm staring into space :) For me there's a wonderful nostalgia attached to Blackpool, particularly the Illuminations so what better way to decorate my creative work showcase?

Come take a nosy, see what you think. Point your browser to: http://www.trumpetcleaner.co.uk

1 comment:

  1. I love this Johnny, it's really beautifully put together and the artwork looks spectacular. You've worked really hard and it's paid off. I'll go make a banana cake to celebrate :D

    Lots of love, Katherine XXXXXXX :P

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment :)