Wednesday 22 October 2008

Social Networking Overload

Okay, so I've posted my blog, added everyone I ever laid eyes on to my 'friends list' on FaceBook, I'm being followed on Twitter, got my space on MySpace, I Stumble Upon a few websites, I really Digg them so I'll let the world know how Delicious they are. Did I miss anything? Oh yeah... I'm Linked In, my Pulse has almost stopped from exhaustion, I should take a photo and upload to it Flickr. Better yet I could film myself sat here and stick it on YouTube!

Is anyone else feeling a bit drained from all this? I've just spent the last few hours searching for cool plugins for blogger, the men in white jackets are here. I'm being dragged away! "Wait! I didn't fix this widget!!"

MY WIDGET DOESN'T WOooorrrKKK!

The Monster Blog: Are You on Social Networking Overload?

Dangerously Irrelevant: Social network overload

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment :)